Pages

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Shimmer

 

Shimmer

                     --- Carolyn Nicole Phillips

 

Shimmer,

glimmer,

the light of wonders growing dimmer,

shimmer,

glimmer,

evil's victory chance getting slimmer...

For in this hand I hold a key,

before a door of ancient stone,

where shines a light of the cosmos.

On the other side,

I see a cosmic waltz,

of celeste and spiriters,

in shimmering ecstasy.

Shimmer.

Shimmer like these,

with stained glass colors bouncing off your eyes,

waves of glitter trickling down your thighs,

Shimmer like diamonds dancing in the skies,

Beams of soul drenched wonders spouting lovely lies...

I feel a spiriter coming to me,

shimmering like the rising sun,

cutting up the colors of man,

red, yellow, black, and white,

all lovely a sight...

Coruscate!

Coruscate all the colors!

As the sea emits sparklers of salt,

on sand so white,

on a beach that holds a promise...

Shimmer,

like the cool lyrics of the eternal drink,

Glimmer,

like the waters of Constance,

Constance and beauty behold our brotherly, sisterly link.

I shimmer

With winged angels three,

I shimmer

as we venture out to the Constance Sea,

I shimmer,

I feel the Spiriters taking over me.

I shimmer like the jade of an ivory mist,

I shimmer,

like the fire of ancient souls...

behold...

as my body is turned to gold.

I shimmer.

I glimmer.

As the universe around me grows dimmer.

No comments:

Post a Comment